We are in a position to provide original and customised solutions on a case-by-case basis for the most demanding and challenging shipping operations our clients are facing, through our own transport engineering.
Transport Analysis and Strategies
We explore all available means of transport, selecting the best possible strategy to suit each case.
We conduct detailed studies to ensure the safety and viability of the proposed solution.
In-House Design and Construction
We design and develop transport structures, safety features, and lifting devices.
Comprehensive Operations’ Management
We plan, supervise, and manage transport operations in situ. We monitor, prevent and mitigate their associated risks. We provide our clients with just-in-time reports.
Examples of our activities:
- Structural calculations.
- Design of moorings and fastenings.
- Design of lifting processes.
- Design of structural attachments.
- Movement analysis and stability calculations.
- Analysis of moorings, towing, and ballasts.
- Technical and operating reports.
- Route maps.
- Configuration of road haulage vehicles.
- Hazard Identification (HAZID)/Hazard and Operability (HAZOP) studies.
- 3D simulation models
◎ A highly skilled, specialist team in project transport operations
◎ Protracted experience in the design and integral management of shipping operations
◎ Proprietary methodology and tools involving advanced engineering design and development
◎ Contingency plans as a recurrent tool in all projects