Digital Supply Chain
The unstoppable process of blending between the physical and the digital has reached our sector, where a "parallel digital supply chain" is now required in which all participants understand each other from end to end: suppliers, loaders, carriers, ports, customs, banks, etc.
Erhardt Proyectos is working with the Technology Division of Erhardt to develop this new concept of a digital supply chain.
The idea is to meet new needs:
- Improving customer experience by enhancing visibility and connectivity between systems.
- Improving the back end of operations by digitising processes.
- Offering advanced analytical solutions to optimise end to end logistics operations.
Solutions tailored to each different industry
Integrated solutions to meet the specific needs of the Oil & Gas industry. Multi-modal transport Management of Customs procedures.
Integrated solutions anywhere in the world. Customised project management by highly experienced experts.
Integrated solutions for the renewables sector: road and sea transport, cargo terminals, warehousing, customs.
Integrated logistics solutions for cargo of all types, weights and sizes. Viability studies, risk assessment and customs restrictions.
Integrated logistics solutions tailored to each industry: consolidation of suppliers, packaging, customs and tax procedures.
Integrated logistics solutions: multi-modal transport, viability studies, regulations applicable to each project, risk assessment.
WHY CHOOSE ERHARDT?
- A professional, multi-disciplinary team tailored to the needs of each customer.
- A single contact for handling the whole project.
- Formed by engineers, sales staff and maritime experts.
- Broad, proven experience.
- Specialist Customs Department.
- Customised solutions.
- Lifting and handling equipment.
- Viability studies.
- Risk analysis.
- Chartering Department.
- A network of top-level shipowners with latest-generation fleets fitted out for loading and unloading goods of all types.
- A network of domestic and international carriers.
- Frequent contact with official bodies in charge of granting transport permits.
- Design of transportation projects including allocation of ports, routes and equipment to suit each project.
We operate our own terminals in La Coruña, Ferrol, Bermeo and Cartagena in Spain and Bayonne in France.
- We have our own resources.
- Indoor and outdoor storage.
- Manufacturing and fitting of beds, lifting points, patented lashing systems, etc.
- Tailor-made materials.