Erhardt Proyectos proposes as add value in all complex transport projects, to put at the service of our valued clients an in-house Transport Engineering Department composed by experienced professionals, that will provide innovative and tailor made solutions, case by case, in the most demanding and challenging transport operations.
HOW DO WE DO IT?
The Transport Engineering Methodology is based on the same tools largely used in technical offices around the world for diverse engineering projects:
- Correct definition of scope, budget, timeline and quality standards.
- Planning of all required tasks.
- Selection of the best transport strategy and required means.
- Correct sizing of management, operative teams and work force.
- Extensive use of detailed technical studies to ensure feasibility, safety and smooth operations.
- Monitored execution at field of all our transport operations for oversize and heavy cargoes.
- Access by Project Management to all Operative information just in time of execution.
Together these Methodology, there are few inalienable principles in our daily performance:
- Unquestionable commitment with the safety in all our Projects.
- Competitiveness based on the optimization of the most fitted solution to the real Project requirements
- Supervision by experienced personnel from ERHARDT Projects. We are always there…
- Contingency plans as recurrent tool in all our Projects.
- Accuracy and responsibility in all our designs.
USUAL TASK ASSUMED BY OUR TECHNICIANS
- Study and Selection of transport means according to technical particulars.
- Structural Calculations.
- Lashing & Securing design.
- Lifting manoeuvres design.
- Design of load spreading Structures.
- Design of structural Seafastening.
- Motion analysis and stability calculations.
- Mooring, Towing and Ballasting analysis.
- Technical and Operative Reports.
- Road Surveys.
- Land transport vehicles configuration.
- HAZID/HAZOP Studies.
- 3D simulation models.