ERHARDT can act as charterer, on behalf of or just as simple agent according to the Client preference. We ensure direct contact, and to back to back relationships with pour selected ShipOwners.
Our international pool of Shipowners allow us to get tailor made solutions for each cargo in each project, covering:
- Coasters an inland water vessels.
- Geared vessels.
- Heavy-lift vessels.
- Super heavy-lift vessels.
- Ro/Ro vessels.
- Semi-submersible barges & vessels.
- Cargo Barges.
- Supply Vessel.
- Direct contact with shipowners. We have a broad portfolio of shipowners to ensure the most competitive charters and vessels at all times.
- Adapting to the particular requirements and needs of each shipment. Our ability to respond reliably and proportionately in line with the needs and requirements of each shipment is backed up by a broad network of shipowners.
- Erhardt's staff have a long track record as specialists in all types of dry cargo charter parties worldwide.
- We are chartered brokers registered in BIMCO (Baltic International Maritime Conference).
Solutions tailored to each different industry
Integrated solutions to meet the specific needs of the Oil & Gas industry. Multi-modal transport Management of Customs procedures.
Integrated solutions anywhere in the world. Customised project management by highly experienced experts.
Integrated solutions for the renewables sector: road and sea transport, cargo terminals, warehousing, customs.
Integrated logistics solutions for cargo of all types, weights and sizes. Viability studies, risk assessment and customs restrictions.
Integrated logistics solutions tailored to each industry: consolidation of suppliers, packaging, customs and tax procedures.
Integrated logistics solutions: multi-modal transport, viability studies, regulations applicable to each project, risk assessment.